Click on above image to view full picture

1911 Semi Automatic .45 ACP, 5" Barrel-Parkerized

Email

Availability: In stock

$540.80

Quick Overview

1911 Semi Automatic .45 ACP, 5 in. Barrel

Details

The 1911 is a model favored by gun enthusiasts of many varieties. It was the standard issue side arm for the U.S. Armed Forces from 1911 to 1985. The Cimarron 1911 is our first semi-automatic offering. This firearm is the next logical step for Cimarron; as this was the next generation of firearm used en masse in World War I. The Cimarron 1911 has the correct historical markings, the original 1911 frame with a Type 1 smooth mainspring housing. It has a lifetime warranty and is Colt parts compliant.
SKU 1911
Caliber .45 ACP
Barrel Length 5 in.
Mag. Cap. 8 Rnd.
Capacity 8 + 1
Style Military Replica
Frame No
Finish Standard|Parkerized
Grip Diamond Checkered Walnut
Overall Length No
Weight 2.47 Lbs.

Customer Reviews

not a coy of colts 1911 Review by ricky
Price
Value
Quality
Why don't you try to make a real copy of the Colt 1911. This is definitely not authentic at all. I't''s somewhere between a 1911 and a 1911 A1. WHAT A JOKE. The Philippine company that makes this did a pathetic job trying to put on the engraving its not even close.I noted the Philippine companies do terrible jobs with finish.. Obviously theres no historic aspect to this fake. Get your act together. (Posted on 6/1/13)
Buy this pistol Review by Ruff
Price
Value
Quality
This pistol is of very good quality. Shoot's really well, this pistol is a bare bones but that is what I wanted but has some nice features, the ejection port is inlarged , the feed is polished, my pistol did not have one malfunction shot 200 rounds the first time out.
Picked it up at an large well known sport store cost was $ 400. Great buy. The one bad thing it only had one magazine and cimarron does not sell any like the one that came with pistol (Posted on 12/29/12)
best under $400. Review by why o why
Price
Value
Quality
I purchased this wanting to find a nice shooter for under $400. WOW great gun has approx 500 rounds thru it and not a glitch or hiccup. Highly recommend. (Posted on 12/20/12)
Bread and Butter 1911 Review by wheelgunner
Price
Value
Quality
Greetings,

I am taking time this morning to share a short review of the Cimarron 1911 I purchased last week.

The 5 words I have found myself telling my friends, most of whom are staunch Kimber supporters, are as such: What a pleasure to shoot!

I think you have done a wonderful job putting the 1911 together. I've owned a few automatic handguns, and have fallen in love with how simple this .45 is. Out of the box, this weapon had no issues feeding, and is accurate. Better than what I expected, to be perfectly honest. Everyone from home to the gun store was knocking my inquiries about "entry level" 1911's. Horror stories about jamming, low-quality manufacture, poor accuracy, etc came flying at me with little regard for what I was looking for. I figure that by now, technology over 100 years old should be able to be produced for the entire firearms community to enjoy, not a group of 1911 snobs convinced that the only way to own a 1911 is to drop over $1200 dollars along with your left arm.

I think your product is proof that steep investment is not required.

I am also proud to say that this .45 is my first Automatic. I am pleased with how easy this gun is to take down for cleaning. Obviously, this is one of the benefits to the 1911 design. But when shopping, seeing salespeople struggle to remove barrels and slides from today's polymer lightweight wonders makes me curious as to why people try and sell them to individuals who come right to the counter and open with "I am not familiar with automatic firearms. I want something easy to care for." The statement is usually followed with a question about what I own, which are wheel guns. Ruger wheel guns, to be precise. Simple. Practical. Reliable. Period. Salespeople then jump straight over to the most complex weapons with tons of springs and moving parts and switches and say these are the things I want in a firearm.

They should be walking the customer straight to your model 1911. I realize it isn't necessarily the solution for everyone, but it is worth a look no matter what!

Anyhow, I wanted to take the time to let you all know (before I go to the range today) that you've done the firearm community as a whole a great service, and the 1911 community a FANTASTIC service! I simply love this gun. Great job.

Sincerely,

DB
Off-the-books Cimarron 1911 Promoter ;) (Posted on 11/26/12)
A Brand New Start With Simarron 1911 ( Part One) Review by Rookie Shooter
Price
Value
Quality
I have been toying between RI, Simarron & Shooter' Elite 1911 for awhile. Just happen to be my local dealer have Cimarron on sale, so I put all the paper works and paid for it.
Just got mine back home last week, open the box and here it is: THE 1911m .45 acp Parkerized finish semi automatic, a 7 round magzine, gun lock, and the plastic case.

Used a shop towl wapped off the oil the gun looked very sharp. The woekman ship is very good for the price. Parts fit real well (exact function will have to wait until range test).

Conducted the first stripdown, cleaned the gun inside out, reassembled is just as good as any other 1911. Not it is ready for range test and breakin of the gun.

I'm going to take it to the range this coming week, and I'll let you know the result. (to be continued) (Posted on 11/26/12)
Products
Join our mailing list.
Enter your information here:
Email:
First Name:
Last Name:
Verify
Enter the text as it appears on the image