“5 Years To Life” Repair Policy
PLEASE READ THIS INSTRUCTION SHEET BEFORE FIRING or CLEANING THIS FIREARM. READ YOUR INSTRUCTION MANUAL. CHECK YOUR CIMARRON FIREARM CLOSELY BEFORE LOADING & FIRING!
Your 5 Years And A Day repair policy begins on date of purchase for the original purchaser on the entire gun. Lifetime repairs to original purchaser on the frame, cylinder, and barrel. See restrictions and Void Of Repair Policy Notice below.
QUALITY INSPECTION: Every firearm is thoroughly inspected for function and cosmetic blemish prior to shipment. Cimarron is not responsible for blemishes incurred during shipping, in store handling, or by user.
Repair Policy: A new Cimarron firearm is warranted, butt to muzzle, only to the original retail purchaser for a period of 5 years and one day from the date of purchase.
- This repair policy will be validated by the serial number of your firearm and your original proof of purchase (receipt). NOTICE: Without a copy of the original receipt, repair is not warranted.
- This repair policy applies only if the firearm was purchased from an authorized Cimarron Firearms dealer.
- Cimarron Firearms will, at its option, repair or replace, without charge, any Cimarron firearm that fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
- Parts and labor are included. Repairs of defect will be made at no charge for the duration of the repair policy (5 years and a day).
- There is a minimum ‘bench’ charge of $45.00 on all firearms returned for repair. This charge is waived if the repair is covered by our repair policy.
RETURN POLICY: Any firearm returned for any reason including repair must have prior approval and a Return Authorization (R.A.) number on the outside of the box.
For your R.A number, call RH Custom Guns at 830 456-8613
Or email at: email@example.com
If needed, you may also send mail to:
RH Custom Guns
730 Mustang St.. Suite 7
Fredericksburg, TX. 78624
Give a brief description of the problem. Any firearm received without a R.A. number will be returned.
REPAIR POLICY: Any firearm in need of repair must be returned, postage paid, to Cimarron’s authorized repair center for examination and repair.
- A copy of your completed service agreement card, sales receipt or other proof of the date of purchase must be enclosed.
- A letter containing the model and serial number of your firearm, a detailed description of the specific problem, the owner’s name, address and phone number or email address must be received with the firearm before repair will begin.
- Please allow 60 days after receipt for repair to be made.
- Replacement will be made only if the firearm cannot be repaired
- Cimarron reserves the right to make this decision. Our decision will be fair but final. See 'FIREARMS SERVICE AGREEMENT' enclosed with this firearm.
“5 YEARS TO LIFE” REPAIR APPLIES ONLY TO FIREARMS MANUFACTURED BY A. UBERTI, F. PIETTA AND D. PEDERSOLI. ALL OTHER CIMARRON FIREARMS MANUFACTURERS PROVIDE A ONE YEAR WARRANTY.
The following companies provide warranty on models produced by them for Cimarron. IF YOUR GUN IS MANUFACTURED FOR CIMARRON BY THE FOLLOWING COMPANIES, CIMARRON IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR REPAIRS (PLEASE CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY):
Armi Sport/Chiappa (Plinkerton, 1892, Spencer, etc.)
For service inquiries and Warranty Repair issues Website http://chiappafirearms.com/return-authorization-form this is the most efficient method of initiating service. Our direct email for service is: firstname.lastname@example.org
For telephone access please use: Chiappa Service Primary number - (937) 835-5000 then press #2, Secondary number - (937) 340-1842
Armscor (1911)- For repair please call (775) 537-1444
Cobra Enterprises (Derringers)-For repair please call (801) 908-8300
SHIPPING DAMAGE: Cimarron is not responsible for shipping damage. Every firearm is thoroughly quality inspected for damage or defect immediately before shipping. If damage or defects are found during quality inspection the firearm is not shipped. If you receive a damaged firearm it was damaged during shipment. Call Cimarron Repair for instructions. A claim must be filed with shipping company (UPS, FedEx…). The shipper will inspect the damage at the customer location before the product is returned to Cimarron. It is your responsibility to work with us until the claim is filed. Damaged firearms must be returned within 30 days of shipper inspection.
RETURN PACKAGING: Requirements: SAVE THE BOX and PACKING MATERIAL. Firearms must be packaged for return exactly as they were packed when received by the dealer.
1. Firearm must be oiled and wrapped in the plastic bag as received.
2. Firearm is then wrapped in bubble wrap or other similar packaging material as received by dealer to prevent movement in the box while in transit.
3. Firearm must be placed in original box with Styrofoam or cardboard spacers in proper place in front of barrel and in back of butt as received by dealer.
4. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROPER RETURN PACKAGING. CIMARRON IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE INCURRED TO THE FIREARM IN RETURN SHIPMENT.
METHOD OF SHIPMENT: Call Cimarron Firearms Co. at (830) 997-9090 for shipping instructions and ship to address. Ship prepaid UPS, FedEx or PRIORITY MAIL, properly insured.
REFUNDS: Refunds on firearms are not allowed with the following exceptions:
1. Dealer receives the wrong model.
2. The firearm is defective and cannot be repaired.
Any firearm returned for refund or exchange must be unfired in the original box and received at Cimarron Firearms in ABSOLUTELY NEW CONDITION. There is a $100.00 restocking fee on rifles and $50.00 restocking fee on revolvers refused or returned for any reason other than those listed above. Any blemishes found on returns will be repaired by Cimarron and the cost deducted from the refund in addition to the restocking fee.
GUNS THAT HAVE BEEN FIRED ARE USED GUNS. There is no refund or exchange what so ever on used guns.
VOID OF REPAIR POLICY NOTICE:
1) Only new commercially manufactured ammunition should be used in Cimarron firearms. The USE OF RELOADS VOIDS ANY AND ALL REPAIR POLICY on the CYLINDER, BARREL and FRAME. Cimarron cannot be held liable for reloading errors.
NOTE: Each firearm has been proof test fired at 1.5 times the pressure of factory-loaded ammunition before leaving the factory, thus assuring strength is sufficient for standard factory pressures.
2) Repair policy is void if gun has been worked on by unauthorized gunsmith.
3) Repair policy is void if non-factory parts are installed in your gun.
4) Accidental damage is not covered by repair policy.
5) Abuse, misuse, or negligence voids repair policy.
6) Normal wear of internal parts is not covered by repair policy.
SIGHTS AND SIGHTING: Cimarron Single Actions, Open Tops, Richards-Mason Conversions, and any other new manufacturer’s replicas are better built, stronger and are more accurate than the originals. Historically we find that when using properly loaded ammunition Cimarron revolvers will shoot as good or better groups than the original or guns of the same design sold by our competition. However they are not of target design and do not have adjustable sights. Most will shoot center but some may shoot slightly left or slightly right of dead center. We do not guarantee them to shoot dead center for each individuals shooting style. Cimarron will adjust the point of impact if needed for a small fee but this is not covered by our repair policy. You cannot correct sighting by bending the front sight. Bending the front sight will cause the sight to break loose. This is not covered by repair policy.
CHARCOAL BLUE WARNING: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO TOUCH UP CHARCOAL BLUE. This is a heat oxidation process. Chemical cold blue compounds will discolor the finish. DO NOT USE CLEANING FLUIDS such as lacquer thinner, acetone or bore solvents on charcoal blue, this will remove the finish. Use only lubricants such as WD-40, Tri-flow, Break Free, 3 in 1, Hoppes or Outers gun oils, Havoline, etc. Beer or soda pop will remove the delicate finish. Charcoal Blue is extremely delicate and with use will cause the firearm to appear aged. If you do not desire an aged look we do not recommend this finish.
SILVER PLATING: Silver plating will discolor and possibly flake when shot. Silver plating is silver which tarnishes over time. This can be taken off with a non-abrasive metal polish. Silver plating is not covered by our warranty.
1 YEAR - SHOTGUN REPAIR POLICY
1 Year Shotgun Repair Policy is valid only on Cimarron shotguns
This agreement applies to the original purchaser of this NEW IN THE BOX product from the ORIGINAL DEALER of record to whom this product was shipped. You must follow instructions below to avoid major delays in free repair service. SAVE YOUR RECEIPT FOR PROOF OF PURCHASE. Do not ship shotguns in need of repair to Cimarron Firearms Co, only our authorized repair center.
Factory defects found on new shotguns will be repaired at no charge, for a period not to exceed ONE YEAR from the date of purchase for the ORIGINAL PURCHASER ONLY. Defective shotguns must be returned postage paid by the purchaser to the authorized repair station with a copy of the original sales invoice for providing proof of purchase and proof of purchase date. A copy of this completed card should be kept for your records. Failure to provide proof of purchase and proof of purchase date voids this agreement. There will be no free repair without a copy of your original invoice from your dealer.
A letter containing a detailed description of the specific problem, the owner’s name, address, and phone number, and email address must be included with the shotgun before any repairs are made. Please allow 60 days after receipt for the repair to be completed.
FOR SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS CALL (830) 456-8613 or EMAIL email@example.com
This agreement does not apply under the following general conditions. Any one of these conditions voids this agreement for free repair. If the product:
1. has been worked on or disassembled for any reason by unauthorized service personnel
2. has non factory parts or any unauthorized replacement part installed (Spring kits included)
3. has been subjected to abuse, misuse, negligence or accident
4. is damaged while shooting reloaded ammunition or any ammunition other than ‘factory’ new ammunition (Ammunition loaded by small commercial loaders does not qualify as ‘factory’ ammunition)
5. defect is the result of normal wear and tear (worn parts are not a defect)
Questions or Comments: Click Here